Acer swift 1 SF113-31 series won't turn on

Jplee
Jplee Member Posts: 2 New User
My laptop has shut down but couldn't open again by appears orange light. It get black screen when the keyboard got the response.... What happened on it.... how should I do??

Answers

• Jeyam
    Jeyam Member Posts: 348 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hi @ Jplee

ch​eck if there is a pin 📌hole at the bottom of the unit. Put a small pin inside and press and hold the pin for 30sec.  If there is no pin hole then press the power button for 12sec. Remember to remove your charger when you do that

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,640 Trailblazer
    If the battery reset doesn't work, which light is showing amber? Does it change when you remove the charger?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Jplee
    Jplee Member Posts: 2 New User
    blue light appeared for keyboard and power but monitor no working
  • billsey
    Disconnect the charger then press and hold the power button until the lights all go out. Then try to turn it back on. If that doesn't work, with the charger still disconnected, use something like a bent paper clip to press and hold the battery reset button (behind a pin hole on the bottom) for 15-30 seconds. Release the button and wait for long enough to enjoy a cup of coffee (15-30 minutes) then plug the charger back in. Wait until the battery status light is showing blue for a full charge and try again to turn it on.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Wolfren
    Wolfren Member Posts: 4 New User

انا ايضاً لدي نفس المشكله توقف الجهاز فجاة ولم يعد يعمل قرات كل لتعليقات وعملت بها لكن لم ينجح الامر ارجو المساعدة 🤒

• Wolfren

I also have the same problem. The device stopped suddenly and no longer works. I read all the comments and worked on them, but it did not work. Please help 🤒

• Wolfren

Acer Swift SF113_31 computer is very bad. It stopped by itself and no longer works. Please help

• Wolfren

Acer Swift SF113_31 computer is very bad. It stopped by itself and no longer works. Please help

• billsey

@Wolfren you should start your own thread (use the Ask a Question button). Have you tried the suggested steps? Do you get any lights when the charger is plugged in?