Recieved laptop that doesnt work

Options
WTF123
WTF123 Member Posts: 5 New User
Well done Acer! I spitting out lots of money and is seriously hype when I unwrap my new laptop.

Sadly it broken. Doesnt charge. Doesnt turn on!

Now it will be a nightmare and even more money sending it around to repair a brand new laptop.

I just love Acer right now! Best customer experience. Going miss a flight now because I need to wait. Simply perfect!!!

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options
    WTF123 said:
    Well done Acer! I spitting out lots of money and is seriously hype when I unwrap my new laptop.

Sadly it broken. Doesnt charge. Doesnt turn on!

Now it will be a nightmare and even more money sending it around to repair a brand new laptop.

I just love Acer right now! Best customer experience. Going miss a flight now because I need to wait. Simply perfect!!!

Hey WTF123 “Calm Down FIRST” as we are NOT Acer this is an Acer community forum, also what is the model number of your laptop? Also have you read the User’s Manual? And not just thought that you know it all and how this laptop works and turns on, as these new laptops are different and its about 1 in a million chance that there is something wrong with your laptop.

Make sure that the power plug adaptor is fully inserted into the side AC laptop port plug, as you need to hear a click when its inserted fully, also this could be the reason why it doesn’t turn on, then press the power key or button to turn the laptop on. Its very hard to instruct you exactly if you just blow up and don’t give us any details. Cheers and hope this helps yopu out.

• WTF123
    Options
    You seriously want me to read an user manual because you need 200 iq to plug in a charger? The laptop is seriously made so anyone can do it. Dont pretend it hard.

Atleast I am 1 out of million. Person at service center also failed to charge it because it broken!
  • Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,307 Community Administrator
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hello, 

I am sorry for the experience you're going through. I understand your frustration. I would like to suggest  this article with some instructions to how reset your battery https://community.acer.com/en/kb/articles/75-acer-internal-battery-reset

As StevenGen mentioned above it would be interesting to know your unit model. this way we can give  you some specific suggestions. Also, feel free to send me a private message if you would like, I will be happy to help you escalating your case to the support if non of the suggestions here help you.

Kind Regards, 
    Acer-Ingrid 

[Note: The Acer Community (Forum Discussions), were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users with their questions or troubleshooting inquiries. Although this community is not a direct portal to Customer service, Acer employees may read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer moderators may interact with members when appropriate. (case by case basis). But primarily the community is a place where members can exchange their own advice, ideas, articles with knowledge and troubleshooting techniques etc. ]
  • WTF123
    Options
    I delivered the machine to repair with the fabric warranty.

Well knowing this will take days. TOO MANY DAYS!!
    Did I mention I have hotel and flight pre booked without right to cancelation? Money out the window. Unless Acer willing to cover my cost or speed up the process I dont want to hear from you.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @asadkhan890 Why does the user have to insert the connector until he hears two clicks:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)