Gamerboi520
Gamerboi520 Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Motherboard - b56h5-ad
Computer Model- TC-1660-UA19 
Aspire TC-1660

I need a 500 watt Power supply that can support my
GTX 1660 ti and I5-10400 
I been trying every tip and trick but nothing has been working and i don't want to replace this motherboard i need this "New style 12V Power supply" but i don't know how to get it i read other threads but none had a link 

[​//Edited the content to add model name]

Answers

• Gamerboi520

Tinkerer

I have the model TC-1660-UA92 which looks identical in Acer specs, except your -UA19 came with Win11.  Mine has Win10 (with free upgrade if I want).
    Yeah, 500W would be better.  But getting that 12VOnly PS is problematic.
    I don't know how or where, except maybe by calling Acer and kowtow to some clueless sales person.
    I wince to even imagine the price.
    So I guess I'm just chiming in here to commiserate with you.  Maybe you'd say I'm trolling.  Sorry.
    I also have another purpose.  You seem to be an enthusiast / power-user sort of computer person.
    So maybe I wouldn't be putting you out to ask you to check how CrystalDiskMark performs on your computer, please?
    On mine, directly after power-up, the SSD performance CrystalDiskMark reports is terrible.
    But after restarting Windows, then CrystalDiskMark reports expectable numbers.
    Actually, I found a workaround for it.
    I apologize if my off-topic request is rude.

B) I've seen your thread also for your SSD make sure you just got the right Sata cable the Blue cable for reference a 6GBs one should be perfect
    It's 10:34pm rn pretty tired i know nothing about how or what CrystalDiskMark I've only ever used 3dmark and pcuserbenchmark like a noob
    Don't think your trolling or trying to be rude at all :) 
  • ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    @Gamerboi520

Since your TC-1660-UA19 uses a 12 volt only PSU, it is not easy to find. 

The part number for Acer's 500W 12 volt only PSU is :

DC.5001H.001 ( Probably for European market)

DC.5001B.009

Currently, you can order it from Acer.
    I know Newegg probably has it too, but will be as expensive as ordering from Acer (3-4 times the price of other standard 500 W ATX PSU), still an Acer branded product.

Good luck.
  • Gamerboi520

Tinkerer

ttttt said:
    @Gamerboi520

Since your TC-1660-UA19 uses a 12 volt only PSU, it is not easy to find. 

The part number for Acer's 500W 12 volt only PSU is :

DC.5001H.001 ( Probably for European market)

DC.5001B.009

Currently, you can order it from Acer.
    I know Newegg probably has it too, but will be as expensive as ordering from Acer (3-4 times the price of other standard 500 W ATX PSU), still an Acer branded product.

Good luck.
    Ah man thanks though!
  • Gamerboi520

Tinkerer

Oh wow that's interesting information
  • Upgrader2022
    Upgrader2022 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello guys, does the 500W power supply (DC.5001H.001) fit into Aspire TC-1660?

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 696 Moderator

Hi @Upgrader2022,

Thank you for joining our community.

It looks like you have posted in an older thread. This may not get the effective attention. We request you to create a new topic with the issue in detail along with unit Model number.

Regards,

Acer-Samuel.