How do I fix low cpu speed Acer Aspire C27-962 ? ( 0.22 GHz)

FrozenMobs
FrozenMobs Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 2022 in All-In-One PCs
This is the first time in 2 years I've gotten this problem. So basically, after about 10 minutes of the PC startup, my cpu speed goes from 2.5 GHz to 0.22 even though I have no apps open. For some reason, everytime I put my pc to sleep mode, it goes back to regular speed for a few minutes then goes back to 0.22 GHz. 
- I already set my maximum processor speed to 100%
- Put high performmance mode in power settings
- Put intelppm value to 1
Does anyone know a fix to this problem?

{ edited the title to add model name } 

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    Give this a try, turn off the laptop and disconnect AC adapter, remove the battery, press power button few times to drain any residual electricity, leave the laptop to rest for a while, reconnect AC adapter and boot the laptop, work as normal for few hours, then reinsert the battery and see whether it fixes the problem.
    Could you please post the full model name of the laptop and the OS.
  • FrozenMobs
    FrozenMobs Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi,
    Give this a try, turn off the laptop and disconnect AC adapter, remove the battery, press power button few times to drain any residual electricity, leave the laptop to rest for a while, reconnect AC adapter and boot the laptop, work as normal for few hours, then reinsert the battery and see whether it fixes the problem.
    It's not a laptop it's a all in one 
    here's the model : Acer Aspire C27-962
    OS Build : 19044.1586

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    It's not a laptop it's a all in one 
    here's the model : Acer Aspire C27-962
    OS Build : 19044.1586

My apologies, go to BIOS screen and move to Main tab, press F9 button, then press F10 to save & exit.