Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 - Win 11 drivers?

dulic93
dulic93 Member Posts: 23 Networker
edited March 2022 in Windows 11
Why didn't have for my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 windows 11 update on acer site? What is problem? Some other acer models alredy have that options on site, but my not. What is the point?

[​//Edited the content to add model name]

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,933 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    dulic93 said:
    Thank you, I just wanna to be sure and check that.

Also and as an addition, to get the latest Win-11 drivers get them from the initial source like install the Intel Driver & Support Assistant as that will update all the Intel drivers and go to NVIDIA to get their Win-11 and appropriate drivers for your GPU as that is all that you need, the rest comes from Windows Update and if not, then go to the Acer site for your AN515-54 and get the appropriate and missing drivers from there. 

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,318 Pathfinder
    @dulic93
    Windows 11 and windows 10 drivers, Softwares are same. Just install windows 10 64bit drivers
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • dulic93
    dulic93 Member Posts: 23 Networker
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Yes, your Nitro AN515-54 has either the 8th or 9th gen chipset, so it should be fine with W11. In most cases new drivers aren't needed.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,933 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    dulic93 said:

Also and as an addition, to get the latest Win-11 drivers get them from the initial source like install the Intel Driver & Support Assistant as that will update all the Intel drivers and go to NVIDIA to get their Win-11 and appropriate drivers for your GPU as that is all that you need, the rest comes from Windows Update and if not, then go to the Acer site for your AN515-54 and get the appropriate and missing drivers from there.