I just bought the Gateway GWTN141-6PR, where are the drivers for Windows 11?

Options
Leo9371
Leo9371 Member Posts: 2 New User
I know Acer owns the Gateway brand, I just bought the laptop Gateway GWTN141-6PR, but I cannot find the drivers anywhere, I need to reinstall Windows 11, and I cannot see those drivers, what is the point of buying a new computer is there are no drivers available, what is the point?

I need an answer ASAP about those drivers, I need to get them.

Thanks

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Support for those models is only done through the vendor you bought it from. Acer gave them special pricing because they would handle all tech support. You likely don't need additional drivers though. Has Microsoft offered the upgrade via Windows Update?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Leo9371
    Leo9371 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Yes, MS offered the free upgrade, but anyways, I saw at the Gateway website a guy from Gateway apologizing because they are working on a site with the necessary driver, it has no sense Cell a computer, even have within their web site with no access to something as simple as the drivers. Windows 11 is already installed and everything seems to be working fine, but I never saw a computer with no drivers available from the manufacturer.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    In the case of these Walmart machines, the drivers will be available on the Walmart support site for their Gateway products.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.