Microsoft Word

mshutt
mshutt Member Posts: 1 New User
I cannot use Microsoft Word on my Acer Aspire without a product key or paying $99 a year.  Where do I find the product key?  It did not come with the computer, but the program did.  I really need to use this program for many different things.  Thanks

Best Answer

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,178 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    mshutt

Product key will be provided only to customer who have already subscribed to Microsoft office. 

You can go to the Microsoft website to buy the Microsoft office if you have not purchased or subscribed for it earlier. 

If you want to use the free software you can download and install the open office.     There are lot of free office software available .    You can check it online.     They are more or less similar to Microsoft office.     They are also having of lot of features when compared to Microsoft office.   

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,178 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    mshutt

Product key will be provided only to customer who have already subscribed to Microsoft office. 

You can go to the Microsoft website to buy the Microsoft office if you have not purchased or subscribed for it earlier. 

If you want to use the free software you can download and install the open office.     There are lot of free office software available .    You can check it online.     They are more or less similar to Microsoft office.     They are also having of lot of features when compared to Microsoft office.   

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    @mshutt

Why bother with MS Word still?

I used LibreOffice/OpenOffice/FreeOffice for more than a decade now.

Just download LibreOffice from the internet. The office suite is free unless you want to make some donations.

The Libreoffice Writer program is equivalent to MS Word. To ensure compatibility, select to save file in MS Word format so other people receiving your file can read it.