AKR920 Wireless Keyboard, no print screen key, can't use Snip, so what are the keyboard functions

Options
MikeOCL
MikeOCL Member Posts: 2 New User
AKR920 Wireless Keyboard,  no print screen key, can't use Snip, so what are the keyboard functions. No details in manual that came with device apart from how to put batteries in and switch on?

Answers

• MikeOCL
    MikeOCL Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I know this is the wrong forum, but using the the wireless keyboard with a Predator Desktop
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,801 Pathfinder
    Options
    @MikeOCL seems that the keyboard is for the Chrome OS
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    Options
    @MikeOCL

Please try to get a external usb wired keyboard  or wireless keyboard which is designed for windows and use it on your computer.    You can get it at a nearby store. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @MikeOCL,

Please post the keyboard pic here. 
  • Shak_ie
    Shak_ie Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I also bought this keyboard… came with a mouse combo and was a good deal.. Yes it said chromebook, but it looked like a nice compact option so bought it for a windows laptop. So far, it kinda sucks for windows… no windows key, no home/end/print screen. No Caps Lock even. Someone with experience please assist - how to access these functions.

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Options

Hi Shak_ie,

We thank you for joining our community and sharing your valuable comments.

It looks like you have posted comments on one of the older topics which are no longer active. We request you to create a new topic with the issue detail along with model name. This helps all the community members to assist you.

We thank you once again for your participation.

Regards,

Acer-Samuel