Enduro N3 EUN314-51W : Invalid state for Intel RST VMD Managed Controller 09AB

Options
FilippoD
FilippoD Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2022 in Windows 11
Hello,
as result of the command "perfmon /report", under a fresh restored Windows 11, on a pretty new Enduro N3 (EUN314-51W), I get an error like: "The device, Intel RST VMD Managed Controller 09AB has reported an invalid state...". 

Has anyone any hint on how to handle this error?

Thanks.

[​//Edited the content to add model name]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,482 Trailblazer
    Options
    >>>under a fresh restored Windows 11>>>

(1) What problem were you trying to fix by restoring Win11?
    (2) What method did you us to restore Win11? ALT+F10 cold boot method? AcerCareCenter method? Windows settings/?
    (3) Has the machine been cold booted yet after restoring?
    (4) Other than error message, what problems does the machine seem to have?

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example Enduro EN314-51W
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    edited March 2022
    Options
    >>>(EUN314-51W)>>>

>>>under a fresh restored Windows 11>>>

(1) What problem were you trying to fix by restoring Win11?
    (2) What method did you us to restore Win11? ALT+F10 cold boot method? AcerCareCenter method? Windows settings/?
    (3) Has the machine been cold booted yet after restoring?
    (4) Other than error message, what problems does the machine seem to have?

Jack E/NJ

• FilippoD
    FilippoD Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    > (1) What problem were you trying to fix by restoring Win11?
    Hanging on boot

> (2) What method did you us to restore Win11? ALT+F10 cold boot method? AcerCareCenter method? Windows settings/?
    The one from Windows (after a failed "Startup repair" and some other tries)

> (3) Has the machine been cold booted yet after restoring?
    I guess yes, but I don't really know.

> (4) Other than error message, what problems does the machine seem to have?
    The computer seems work fine, the wifi stopped working once (I had to reboot), but I don't know if it is related because I'm also using a third part wifi dongle.

Thanks.
  • JackE
    Options
    Shut machine down normally. Turn it  back on and immediately start tapping the F2 key to enter the  BIOS menu. In the BIOS MAIN tab, press Ctrl+S. Then post a phone photo of the screen if possible.

Jack E/NJ