download problems - veriton m275

bazer1
bazer1 Member Posts: 3 New User
cant download or see any drivers or bios is there a problem with the website packard bell is the same baz

[​//Edited the content to add model name]

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    for what machine :)?
  • bazer1
    its an old veriton m275  or packard bell m2525uk  

Packard Bell iMedia (PT.U59-PV.U59)  i know its old just that with the veriton bios it boots as aa acer but cant get bios from pb or acer site thanks baz
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,091 Pathfinder
    edited March 2022
    @bazer1 here is the driver for Verition M275 
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/ID/content/support-product/2104;-; (change "2104;-" to "2104;-;") because somehow this link got messed up.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • bazer1
    thanks for your help one thing if you navigate to support drivers etc its still blank if you navigate by device type must be website issue as Packard bell site the same i flashed  this verton bios by mistake its the same mother board but cant get original Packard bell bios
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,091 Pathfinder
    @bazer1 Acer support site is having some issues right now so all the devices categories are gone.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!