No battery detected Acer Aspire E5-475

K07
K07 Member Posts: 4 New User
My laptop do not detect battery but when the battery is fully discharge and laptop shutdown after that is it detect the battery. I have tried all possible ways on internet but nothing work fir me please suggest me what can i di

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,813 Trailblazer
    (1) Search 'cmd' in Windows start menu. Right click command prompt. Click run as administrator.
    (2) Enter 'powercfg  /batteryreport'.
    (3) Then return to the desktop. Open file explorer.
    (4) Then search for' battery-report.html' in the c:\windows\system32\ sub-folder.
    (5) Double-click to open it in the browser.
    (6) Post screenshot of the first part of the report if possible that compares design full charge capacity with its remaining full charge capacity.

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @K07,

Are you getting any light indication when charger is connected.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @K07,

The “No battery is detected” issue is most likely caused by corrupted battery drivers. In this case, you could resolve this issue by either restarting or reinstalling the battery drivers. Let's take a look at how you can restart the battery drivers: Press Win + X and select Device Manager from the options.
  • K07
    @Easwar light indicator don't work when taskbar show no battery detected. But when my laptop battery fully down and laptop shutdown after that battery detected and light indicator show and laptop start charging. Please help me what can i do? 
  • K07
    @Easwar
    i have tried to uninstall battery driver but it won't work for me
  • K07
    @JackE
    I have tried your instructions 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,813 Trailblazer
    The battery is either not properly connected to the mainboard, a battery wire has broken or a battery cell has failed. Google search e5-475 & battery for vendors who ship new replacement batteries to your location. About $30usd.

Jack E/NJ

• fglehmann
    fglehmann Member Posts: 2 New User

your bios is really old, download the new one…..