Can't find the Predator Orion 9000 PO9-920 on the website

Options
Toxanium
Toxanium Member Posts: 1 New User
I'm looking for the Predator Orion 9000 PO9-920 and I can't seem to find it anywhere on the website, did you stop making them? or is it just out of stock? because I really need a new pc and I also wanted to know if it is ready for the valve index

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,973 Trailblazer
    Options
    Toxanium said:
    I'm looking for the Predator Orion 9000 PO9-920 and I can't seem to find it anywhere on the website, did you stop making them? or is it just out of stock? because I really need a new pc and I also wanted to know if it is ready for the valve index
    The specs and guide are at Acer wherever you are, as you haven't stated where you are? Just type into your web search "Predator Orion 9000 PO9-920" > Acer xxxx wherever you are and it will come up like where I am in Australia its here: Predator Orion 9000 PO9-920
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options
    Heheh, that link gave me the Australia Acer site as you suggested. :) I don't think the new 9000 models have been released in the US yet, so aren't on the site.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.