Where can I buy a replacement screen for my Aspire Z24-890-UA91

My All In One Aspire fell over and the screen got damaged. Where can I purchase a replacement screen as the machine is out of warranty. Aspire Z24-890-UA91

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,777 Trailblazer
    Probably easiest to google either the OEM or Acer part nos. shown  below for vendors who ship to your location.

Jack E/NJ

• daviderikmelin
    daviderikmelin Member Posts: 4 New User
    Would either of those three be applicable? Or would it be smarter to open the machine up and look for the corresponding part no?

Much appreciated
  • JackE
    They're essentially equivalent. Shop price. :)

Jack E/NJ

• daviderikmelin
    Much appreciated!!!!!
  • JackE
    Good luck. $300 seems llike a lot for a 24" FHD these days.

Jack E/NJ

• daviderikmelin
    Would you know of a good video that shows the process of replacing the screen? I have been able to disassemble but having a time trying to separate the display from the unit.
  • JackE
    Sorry, no. Even the spec documentation is incomplete on that part. If you've removed the video cable from the mainboard and lcdpanel, then the first image below is all that is documented on separating it from the main chassis. The #1 arrow references usually means to lift the chassis up. #2 & #3 curved arrows are not described so there might be latches at those points which must be either twisted, pressed or pulled to release the LCD panel. The other image below is an exploded view of the entire assembly that might offer additional clues.

Jack E/NJ