Boot logo costumization option missing predator helios 300 ph315-52

Options
Prekky
Prekky Member Posts: 23 Networker
edited March 2022 in Predator Laptops
Hello!
My acer predator helios 300 ph315-52 doesnt have the feature "boot logo customization" I cant find it now it was there before
{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,549 Trailblazer
    Options
    >>> I cant find it now it was there before>>>

Before what? Did you change something before? Or did it just suddently disappear for no apparent reason?

Jack E/NJ

• Prekky
    Options
    JackE said:
    >>> I cant find it now it was there before>>>

Before what? Did you change something before? Or did it just suddently disappear for no apparent reason?
    Yes i had reinstalled windows
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,780 Pathfinder
    Options
    @Prekky check if the post_animation_support is there and change the value to 1.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The ph315-52 model does not allow customizing the boot logo. The ph315-52 only allows you to disable and enable the sound and animation during system boot.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    Options
    >>>Yes i had reinstalled windows >>>

If you didn't re-install Windows from the hidden ACER OEM partition, then any such customizations that you recall from before would be found on the ACER download page APPs section  that includes AcerCareCenter, PredatorSense & AcerQuickAccess application

Jack E/NJ

• Prekky
    Options
    AnhEZ28 said:
    @Prekky check if the post_animation_support is there and change the value to 1.
    its already 1

• Prekky
    edited March 2022
    Options
    The ph315-52 model does not allow customizing the boot logo. The ph315-52 only allows you to disable and enable the sound and animation during system boot.

ohh i dint know but the tech support said that it is there also i went to a acer store they said to ask the devs about it
  • Prekky
    Options
    JackE said:
    >>>Yes i had reinstalled windows >>>

If you didn't re-install Windows from the hidden ACER OEM partition, then any such customizations that you recall from before would be found on the ACER download page APPs section  that includes AcerCareCenter, PredatorSense & AcerQuickAccess application

i installed all the apps but it didnt work

• JackE
    Options
    Then you're only choice is to try to do an ALT+F10 cold boot factory reset if this customization  is so important to you.  This will only work if you have not already corrupted or deleted the hidden factory reset partition. The reset will return the laptop system to a fresh out of the box state like when you first acquired the laptop. What do you want to do?

Jack E/NJ

• AnhEZ28
    Options
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
  • Prekky
    Options
    JackE said:
    Then you're only choice is to try to do an ALT+F10 cold boot factory reset if this customization  is so important to you.  This will only work if you have not already corrupted or deleted the hidden factory reset partition. The reset will return the laptop system to a fresh out of the box state like when you first acquired the laptop. What do you want to do?
    oh umm so it will hard reset the laptop?

• Prekky
    Options
  • Prekky
    edited March 2022
    Options
    that option is not that important tbh i wanted it cos its a predator only feature
  • AnhEZ28
    Options
    @Prekky can you post this directory screenshot?
  • Prekky
    Options
    @AnhEZ28 ya sure 
  • Prekky
    edited March 2022
    Options

• AnhEZ28
    Options
    @Prekky right click and choose new, DWORD 32 bit value and name it: Customize_POST_Support .  Change the value to 1.
  • Prekky
    Options
    AnhEZ28 said:
    @Prekky right click and choose new, DWORD 32 bit value and name it: Customize_POST_Support .  Change the value to 1.
    Didnt work :disappointed:
  • Prekky
    edited March 2022
    Options

• AnhEZ28
    Options
    @Prekky did you restart the laptop to apply the setting?