Acer Tablet 2021 Serial number help - actab1021

Options
HJB509
HJB509 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2022 in Tablets
I have an Acer Tablet 2021 that I bought in October last year, it now has an unresponsive touch screen. Having contacted the place of purchase I have been passed back to Acer but I can't get my serial number to register. How do I get round this? I obviously can't use the device to see what it is. Feel rather frustrated with the whole thing!  

[​//Edited the content to add model name]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,839 Trailblazer
    Options
    You have to register it on the Acer site that matches the same locale as where it was purchased, else the numbers won't be recognized.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • HJB509
    HJB509 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited March 2022
    Options
    This is what I have on the back of the tablet, the SN number has a letter in it. I can find no other barcode on the device or box. And trying to register this number with the letter in doesnt work either  :( 

[//Edited the content to hide serial number]
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,839 Trailblazer
    Options
    The ACTAB1021 models are built for a specific reseller IIRC. They use their own numbering system and you have to register it with them.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.