Aspire A515-56G Is there any issues or bugs i windows 11 now?

Chandashoka123
Chandashoka123 Member Posts: 45 Troubleshooter
edited March 2022 in Windows 11
I have Acer Aspire A515-56G Laptop and i want to uograde to windows 11 now. So I want to know is microsft fixes all the bugs and issues in windows 11 and can i upgrade windows 11 for my laptop?
I have 8 GB RAM and 11th gen intel i5 processor and have 1TB HDD . Can i upgrade to windows 11 with these features?

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,927 Trailblazer
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓
    I have Acer Aspire A515-56G Laptop and i want to uograde to windows 11 now. So I want to know is microsft fixes all the bugs and issues in windows 11 and can i upgrade windows 11 for my laptop?
    I have 8 GB RAM and 11th gen intel i5 processor and have 1TB HDD . Can i upgrade to windows 11 with these features?

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

The bottom line here is that Win-11 is nothing new, its a rearrangement and the usual half concocted MS upgrade from their previous OS and from Win-10 (similar what they did with Win-8 to 10) as its not like the difference between Win-7 to Win-10 (which I would have liked to see) also and a major step is that, Microsoft has drawn a line and modernised this new OS to a specific and modern upper end hardware for whatever their whippy doo future upgrades and versions of windows will be?

If you upgrade to Win-11 (which I have btw and have been using for 3 months) its nothing new as its 99% the same as Win-10 except for some minor user changes and hidden Win-10 features but its the same. As far as drivers are concerned, I run the same games and software as for Win-10 but, I've only had 1 driver problem for the Wi-Fi/BT Killer AX1650i card (take note al you that use this laptop the Nitro 5 AN515-56) with the "Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Version: 22.110.2.1 that does not work for Bluetooth so I had to revert to the previous driver version 22.40.0.2 that works 100% and perfectly, this was all done with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant, otherwise everything else works perfect with no problems. 

Answers