Win 11 Bluetooth earbuds only work using Microsoft Meet A515-52-526C

System
System Member Posts: 4,518 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
This discussion was created from comments split from: Bluetooth trouble Aspire 5 A515-54G.

Answers

• Rinch
    Rinch Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

After upgrading to Win 11 I have similar problems. Bluetooth earbuds only work using Microsoft Meet. They don't work for any other software program, i.e. Youtube, Youtube TV, ZOOM, media player etc. They do work on my Chromebook, Samsung Galaxy A7 Lite tablet, Motorola cell phone. The earbuds are Letsfit T13. I see on other sites after a Google search, that this problem surfaced after upgrade to Win 11 on many make/models of computers and many make/models of earbuds. Folks mentioned that they have cutting in/out issues, no sound at like mine, chuppy, static etc.
    The sounds settings show that they are connected, the sound bars are moving showing that sound is being output, but sound is not being received/output by the earbuds. Have uninstalled the bluetooth earbud connection, reinstalled, and tried all the suggested updates of drivers etc. Driving me crazy. Connected earphones to the plug in jack, they work.
    I have an external bluetooth speaker and connect it via bluetooth to the same computer and the speaker works fine. 
    It appears that it is a Windows 11 issue maybe linked to some bluetooth and driver issues, that apply to earbuds. 
    The computer is an Acer Aspire 5 a515-52-526c. Total of 16 Gig memory.