My bluetooth connecting and disconnecting my headphones Aspire 5 A515-54G

Options
Snecek
Snecek Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited March 2022 in Aspire Laptops
Hello, I have trouble with my bluetooth. My device is Aspire 5 A515-54G. My bluetooth connecting and disconnecting my headphones. I updated my drivers but problem still. Thanks for your answer. Sorry for my english because I am Czech

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,557 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Uninstall all the Bluetooth drivers in Device Manager Bluetooth folder. Also uninstall the Bluetooth driver in the Network folder. Exit Device Manager without reinstalling anything. Shut down Windows normally. Turn laptop back on and check Bluetooth again.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Options
    Which headphone model do you have? Does Device Manager show any red or yellow warnings?

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the model of the wireless network card?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Snecek

Tinkerer

Options
    JackE said:
    Which headphone model do you have? Does Device Manager show any red or yellow warnings?
    Headphone jbl tune 500bt. Device Manager not showing warning
  • Snecek

Tinkerer

Options
    What is the model of the wireless network card?

Network Adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter
  • JackE
    Options
    Please post a screenshot of DeviceManager with the Bluetooth and Network adapters folders opened like shown below

Jack E/NJ

• Snecek

Tinkerer

Options
    Here is my Device Manager
  • JackE
    Options
    Looks good to me. When was the last time these JBL 500BT headphones worked properly on this A515-54G laptop?

Jack E/NJ

• Snecek

Tinkerer

Options
    About 1 year ago. Now I am updating all the drivers and see if it works.
  • JackE
    Options
    >>>About 1 year ago. Now I am updating all the drivers and see if it works. >>>

What do you mean by this? Do you still have the factory installed Win10 or not?

Jack E/NJ

• Snecek

Tinkerer

Options
    JackE said:

Yes. I have Win 10
  • Snecek

Tinkerer

Options
    JackE said:

Yes. I have Win 10
  • Snecek

Tinkerer

Options
    After ubdating all drivers the problem still. I tried another headphones and I have the same problem.
  • Snecek

Tinkerer

Options
    I am looking to some videos how to fixed this. But in the services missing Bluetooth Support Services
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Uninstall all the Bluetooth drivers in Device Manager Bluetooth folder. Also uninstall the Bluetooth driver in the Network folder. Exit Device Manager without reinstalling anything. Shut down Windows normally. Turn laptop back on and check Bluetooth again.

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Snecek

Tinkerer

Options
    I uninstalled all BT drivers turn off and turn on my ntb. Updated drivers from egydiocoelho post and BT running. But still missing BT Support in services
  • JackE
    Options
    Did you try BT and check B T services immediately after re-booting but before you updated drivers again?

Jack E/NJ

• Snecek

Tinkerer

Options
    I tested with updates and withouth updates but BT support still missing but BT connect OK. Thanks for your answers :)
  • JackE
    Options
    >>>BT connect OK>>>

That's the most important thing. :)

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Are you sure the services are enabled in msconfig?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer