Acer TC-1660 Desktop PC what are extra parts for?

I recently brought an Acer 1660 Desktop PC, without a disc drive (CD, CD ROM and DVD etc).

The PC came with a lot of other parts, which 

I thank these the parts to install a disc drive into this PC.

There is no information on what these parts are for or if they are for installing a disc drive.

Please can anybody help?  I have attached photos of the parts.  Also, there is a power connector inside the PC.  Which is not for 2nd

Hard drive, because it has different colour wires and a small connector.  

Answers

• Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,567 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Look at your packing list as maybe it details but it looks like the DVD mounting hardware and probably a sata cable. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,432 Trailblazer
    Yes, Larry has it. The screws, brackets and plastic bits are all to allow you to mount a slimline DVD drive, the cable is the SATA data cable that connects that to the motherboard. SATA power for the DVD is already in there...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Gary2sail
    Gary2sail Member Posts: 2 New User
    Is there any instruction out there on how to install a slimline DVD drive? 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,432 Trailblazer
    Actually, I'd bet there are lots of videos on YouTube showing just that. :) If you want a DVD drive in your system we can help step you through it, the only parts that wouldn't be shown in a video is anything specific to your case, and we can give pictures for that.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.