QG221Q input lag?

Options
carl_ac
carl_ac Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2022 in Monitors
Hello,

I am searching for a budget gaming LCD screen with low HDMI input latency,
in order to play better on online fighting games.
My TV has an awful 250+ ms input lag on my PS4, and the best screen in my hand has 6x ms input lag.
Both measured from controller to motion on screen observed, and the inherent lag of PS4 + game itself was included.

Would like to know: how much input lag does QG221Q have?
I didn't see any number of that revealed anywhere, including RTING.com, which site that provides in-depth tests of gaming screen.

Any information would be appreciated.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    This monitor comes with the T215HVN05.1 display. You can find more details here: https://www.panelook.com/T215HVN05.1_AUO_21.5_LCM_overview_36771.html

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • carl_ac
    carl_ac Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thank you for providing the panel spec.

I now know the response time of panel is 18ms, but the processing time of HDMI signal to panel is another important factor that impacts the total input lag. Does it use some similar module that is used in other gaming screen? Here is a list of tested screens of Acer, from RTINGS for reference: