I have Acer one 7 tablet 3g my tablet is not turning on

Koushal132005
Koushal132005 Member Posts: 2 New User
When I charge it it shows low battery for 3 to 4 second and screen goes of I have tried all reset option even the pinhole one please help me to turn it on

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Do you get any charge indication when the charger is connected? Most often that type of symptom is due to a faulty charger. It would help if you could give us the full model number, it will likely be something like B1-810 or similar.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Koushal132005
    Koushal132005 Member Posts: 2 New User
    billsey said:
    Do you get any charge indication when the charger is connected? Most often that type of symptom is due to a faulty charger. It would help if you could give us the full model number, it will likely be something like B1-810 or similar.
    Yes when I connect to charger it shows low battery sign for 3 to 4 second and then screen go off I don't know about model number but it is Acer one 7 2 gb ram 3g one please help me
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    The model number is usually on a sticker on the back of the tablet. How old is it? It sounds like the battery might have failed, but I can't look up the parts without the full model number. :(
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.