My acer Nitro 5 An 515-57 not working only keyboard lights are working

Options
Pasindu98
Pasindu98 Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited January 2022 in Nitro Gaming
Suddenly off the laptop showing black screen then restarted. Only keyboard lights working. Not working cooling fans and heating device. 

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example an515-55-58vh.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Pasindu98

Tinkerer

Options
    What is the exact model? Example an515-55-58vh.
    An 515-57 model 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try resetting the battery: turn off the computer, unplug the power adapter, press the power button for thirty seconds and leave the computer off for half an hour.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Pasindu98

Tinkerer

Options
    Try resetting the battery: turn off the computer, unplug the power adapter, press the power button for thirty seconds and leave the computer off for half an hour.

Unfortunately. Not working this method.
    At the moment of power on keyboard lights working and cooling fans working around 3 seconds. After that cooling fans not working and heating the laptop. 

Nothing any lights on or any sign on the display. Not operating any function of the laptop only keyboard lights are working.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Was the bios updated before the problem occurred?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Pasindu98

Tinkerer

Options
    Was the bios updated before the problem occurred?

Not updated with my intention. I just installed a game and play, last time
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is your laptop still under warranty? Try disconnecting the lithium battery and pressing the power button for thirty seconds:
    https://youtu.be/Yi3EK0pZ1qg

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Pasindu98

Tinkerer

Options
    Is your laptop still under warranty? Try disconnecting the lithium battery and pressing the power button for thirty seconds:
    https://youtu.be/Yi3EK0pZ1qg

Yes It is under warranty, I purchased it last month. If I remove back cover to remove battery, will it cancel the warranty? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    If there is any warranty seal, I do not advise disassembling the laptop. Try resetting the battery again, but this time, press the power button for nine seconds, with the power adapter unplugged:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Pasindu98

Tinkerer

Options
    If there is any warranty seal, I do not advise disassembling the laptop. Try resetting the battery again, but this time, press the power button for nine seconds, with the power adapter unplugged:

I can't see warranty seal back side of the laptop. I tried 9 seconds power reset but unfortunately it also not work.  
    Please look this video 
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Iok1ER_ridAv7_yhCk1StcGv_ceUJjdg/view?usp=drivesdk 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You have to authorize!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Pasindu98

Tinkerer

Options
    You have to authorize!

I authorized the link now. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I watched the video. Do you know if the bios was updated, before the problem occurs?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Pasindu98

Tinkerer

Options
    I watched the video. Do you know if the bios was updated, before the problem occurs?

Not updated bios. Actually I 5 days used the laptop 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! So the laptop is still within the seven day period to exchange it via rma?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Pasindu98

Tinkerer

edited February 2022
    Options
    Bought It 2021.12.28 I power on for use like 5 times. 2022.01.23 I faced this incident. Now I am not in the country that purchased egydiocoelho said:

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I advise disconnecting the lithium battery and the rtc battery:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi3EK0pZ1qg
    Then connect the RTC battery and Lition battery again.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Pasindu98

Tinkerer

Options

Bought It 2021.12.28 I power on for use like 5 times. 2022.01.23 I faced this incident. Now I am not in the country that purchased
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Pasindu98

Tinkerer

Options
    I removed battery cable and rtc battery then again connected and power on. Unfortunately nothing happened still have same problem :(