I want the Windows 11 boot logo! (Acer Swift 3)

MrCat1421
MrCat1421 Member Posts: 3 New User

Please help me!

When my computer boots, it shows the Acer logo instead of the Windows 11 logo, but I want it to show the Windows 11 logo, so I can combine it with the new Windows 11 boot animation.
I am running on Windows 11 Pro 64 bit (But Windows 10 was pre-built and I upgraded) on Acer Swift 3, and I don't have the "Fullscreen Logo Display" option on the bios (the option that can turn the Windows logo back).

Who knows how to fix please tell me.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,488 Trailblazer
    edited January 2022
    MrCat1421 said:

Please help me!

When my computer boots, it shows the Acer logo instead of the Windows 11 logo, but I want it to show the Windows 11 logo, so I can combine it with the new Windows 11 boot animation.
    I am running on Windows 11 Pro 64 bit (But Windows 10 was pre-built and I upgraded) on Acer Swift 3, and I don't have the "Fullscreen Logo Display" option on the bios (the option that can turn the Windows logo back).

Who knows how to fix please tell me.

Note, that the splash screen that shows up when you’re loading your computer is probably one of the least important elements of a computing experience but, the procedure does require reflashing your system BIOS with a hacked file (you’ll be the one doing the hacking). So if that sounds scary, you might want to avoid this particular modification. Worst case scenario: you mess something up and leave your computer in an unbootable state. But if you’re comfortable loading hacked ROMs and have a good idea how to follow directions and recover from BIOS errors that could brick your laptop. My suggestion to you is "don’t do it" as its not worth it just for an aesthetic look and especially corrupting your BIOS and any advice to do this is not allowed on this community.  
  • MrCat1421
    edited January 2022
    @StevenGen ok better I don't do it, because some time ago, I've tried to flash the clean Android OS instead of the custom one on my old phone (that I never use now), and I messed up and the phone is stuck at boot logo. Now I know that flashing firmware is not my thing. But should I try HackBGRT (BIOS Mode in my System Information is UEFI)? It seems easy to use because there are a ton of tutorials on the internet. Note that I asked about the logo, not the animation, the animation is an easy registry tweak.
  • MrCat1421
    MrCat1421 said:
    @StevenGen ok better I don't do it, because some time ago, I've tried to flash the clean Android OS instead of the custom one on my old phone (that I never use now), and I messed up and the phone is stuck at boot logo. Now I know that flashing firmware is not my thing. But should I try HackBGRT (BIOS Mode in my System Information is UEFI)? It seems easy to use because there are a ton of tutorials on the internet. Note that I asked about the logo, not the animation, the animation is an easy registry tweak.
    Update: I don't want to use HackBGRT because I need to disable secure boot and I have Windows Hello and Bitlocker enabled. Don't want to risk.
  • You can do this, without a bios-hack, as long as your model has legacy boot mode in the bios. What is the exact model? Example SF315-52-58VH.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,467 Trailblazer
    Since the Acer logo is part of the BIOS image, making changes to insert a different logo will likely cause all sorts of issues. Better to leave it stock...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.