FAULTY - Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A30 ???

SSalah
SSalah Member Posts: 24

Tinkerer

What supposed to be  a problem if my  Acer a3 A30 not charging, not booting, not warm when the charger connected  after long time of unuse ? Battery ,micro usb charging port ,motherboard or screen ?? How can i detect the problem with out take the tab apart... any help please .
Note the charger working fine  tested with other tab !

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    It's going to be tough to fully diagnose unless we get lucky with an easily discovered fault. The first thing to try is a different charger... IIRC it's a 2A charger like those used on some phones.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • SSalah
    SSalah Member Posts: 24

Tinkerer

Charger is the only thing i confirm it working fine ! otherwise this fault is common with this model .
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    If the charger is known to be good, and you have tried a different one just to be sure, then we have to look elsewhere for the error. I'd first look at the battery since a lot of those Android tablets are designed so they will not work with a bad battery, even with a charger connected. A battery test or swap will require disassembly though...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.