Helios 300 not turning on after deleting something

Pugs133
Pugs133 Member Posts: 1 New User
So I recently just downloaded apex legends on the helios 300 and I noticed I was running I was sitting on about 32 gigabytes left in my hard drive so I decided to give disk C: a clean I entered it’s properties and instead of just doing what I normally do I noticed a setting something about older version of updates and it was 6 gigabytes I read the description of it and it didn’t seem that bad to delete the description said something along the lines of “this feature saves your older updates that aren’t necessary anymore” or something like that and since it was 6 gigabytes I thought why not well it turns out the laptop isn’t turning on now but the charging light is still on at 100% for about 2 minutes or so the power light was blinking orange and then stopped and when I try to boot up the laptop it just won’t let me 

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,717 Pathfinder
    @Pugs133 so when you press the power button the indicator just blinking orange light?
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!