Nitro N50-600 Bluetooth Functionality Disappeared After Windows 11 Upgrade

Weeksy
Weeksy Member Posts: 3 New User
edited January 2022 in Windows 11
Nitro N50-600 - the ability to add devices; switch on/off Bluetooth worked fine previously, but since my upgrade to Windows 11, I can't access this, and Windows Troubleshooter says Bluetooth is not available on the PC.

My Keyboard & Mouse (stock with the computer) are both still connected, but I can't work out what to do here. 

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Answers

• padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder
    Have you looked in Device Manager under Network Adapters ?
  • Weeksy
    padgett said:
    Have you looked in Device Manager under Network Adapters ?
    I have, Bluetooth doesn't show there under Adapters. My best guess is that it may be showing under "Other Devices" where I have an "Unknown Device" shown with an error.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    That is most likely it. What happens if you try to update drivers on it? If that doesn't find it, bring up Properties, go to the Advanced tab and show us what it has under Hardware IDs...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Weeksy
    billsey said:
    That is most likely it. What happens if you try to update drivers on it? If that doesn't find it, bring up Properties, go to the Advanced tab and show us what it has under Hardware IDs...

Just says no drivers found, and nothing on Windows Update available when I follow that path.

Also no Advanced tab available for it - so I don't know, it may not be it - but I'bve attached some photos here.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Sorry, Details tab should have it.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.