NITROSENSE not working AN515-55

Arman9495
Arman9495 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited January 2022 in Nitro Gaming
I have an issue with my NITROSENSE in my acer nitro AN515-55 laptop, its been a year since i bought it and since last month i started noticing that NITROSENSE is not working, i uninstalled and reinstalled it but still its not working.
The NITROSENSE application will start but while playing a game it is not running and since last week i have been noticing that the game is starting to GLITCH while running. Is it because Geforce GTX drive is not updated can i do something about this or should i go to an acer service center.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• check this video: 
    https://youtu.be/3wTwESVHjPE
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • APAREDEN
    APAREDEN Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Congratulations for those people that fix NITROSENSE. in my AN57-54 with Windows 10 PRO didn't run anymore.

• APAREDEN
    APAREDEN Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited January 2022
    I just contacted an ACER agent to ask why NITROSENSE won't run on my computer NITRO 5 AN517-54. They explain to me that they only support Windows 10 home edition and not Windows 10 PRO, which is what I installed because I needed it. In short, these computers are sold with a configuration and one should not change it because there is no certainty that everything will work. His answer was for the NITROSENSE problem but who knows if something else stops working correctly.

NOTE: I was also told that the warranty does not cover a computer if the operating system is changed and if one requires technical support you must send the computer with the original configuration.
  • @APAREDEN Both answers are wrong. Hardware warranty is different from software warranty. About the nitro sense issue, yes it works on windows 10 professional. For some reason, a bug is occurring. Maybe this video will help you:
    https://youtu.be/Gu7VuD5_ygA

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jnilton
    Jnilton Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

tinha esse mesmo problema mas resolvi com esse vídeo, muito simples e suposta várias versões do Acer Nitro 5 https://youtu.be/FvJCVuMZ2Y8