Veriton VX6630G i5-6500 keeps shutting down with error message.

1hadit1
1hadit1 Member Posts: 5 New User
Not to sure what the problem is can anyone assist??

Answers

• Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,567 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    What is the "error message" ?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,432 Trailblazer
    Take a picture of the error for us...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • 1hadit1
    Tried to and too slow. Error message stated it was a memory issue
  • 1hadit1
    Larryodie said:
    What is the "error message" ?

issue with memory
  • Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,567 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Is it possible to remove some ram modules to narrow down to a possibly bad one ?
    Or maybe clean the contacts and reseat all of them .
  • billsey
    Keep trying until you can get a picture. There is usually a lot more info than just memory error...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • 1hadit1
    billsey said:
    Keep trying until you can get a picture. There is usually a lot more info than just memory error...
    This is one of the error messages. Sorry been tied up with work and finally on my night off. I'll try get a few more pictures when error occured again
  • 1hadit1
    Larryodie said:
    Is it possible to remove some ram modules to narrow down to a possibly bad one ?
    Or maybe clean the contacts and reseat all of them .
    Heya, yep I've done all the above mentioned thanks for sharing and still having same issue. I noticed after doing the above my PC did stay on longer than usual maybe a good 3hours max before it shut down with error message.
  • billsey
    The PFN LIST CORRUPT error is usually a driver issue. What do you have installed in the machine that didn't come stock? Can you look at the dump files to try and see the error cause?