My GPU (3060 TI RTX) will randomly drop down to 0% when I am gaming po3-630.

Options
ThreeFought
ThreeFought Member Posts: 3 New User
edited January 2022 in Predator Desktops
I will have Predator Sense opened on my other monitor, and randomly the game I am playing will freeze, sometimes it doesn't crash, but most times it does. This is a brand new PC so kind of strange that this is the case. The temps are reading fine when it happens.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• ThreeFought
    Options
    I should have been more informative, my pc is po3-630.

i7-11700F
    16GB RAM
    Geforce RTX 3060 Ti

I am a layman when it comes to this stuff, so forgive me.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options
    There is a known issue with Predator Sense that seem to present with this behavior. Shutting PS down before gaming seems to help, as does putting the mouse and keyboard into the USB 2.0 ports under the Ethernet socket. I believe they are gradually upgrading PS for Windows 11 and hopefully they will address this at the same time.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ThreeFought
    Options
    billsey said:
    There is a known issue with Predator Sense that seem to present with this behavior. Shutting PS down before gaming seems to help, as does putting the mouse and keyboard into the USB 2.0 ports under the Ethernet socket. I believe they are gradually upgrading PS for Windows 11 and hopefully they will address this at the same time.

Since reading this, I have been doing this exact thing, and you are right my friend. when PS is closed, I have no crashes. I wonder if this will ever be fixed? I am a paranoid man, and I like to see my temps on my other monitor all the time.

I appreciate this advice man, you have fixed my problem, I shan't soon forget the name billsey. Have a good one man.