acer nitro AN515-51 ram

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,883 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I was hoping someone could help me out. I would like to increase RAM. I have a Acer Nitro AN515-51 that has a 8 gigs, and a second slot and together can handle 36 gigs. Should I replace both with 16 each or leave 8 gigs and add  24 gigs. And could someone please tell me if these will work.

If you have the Nitro AN515-51 the max capacity is 20GB total and it only has one removable slot for RAM and 4GB internal RAM that you can add a max of 1x 16GB RAM module of DDR4 1866/ 2133 (see specs below) or click on this link and do a Crucial System Scanner that will give you all the RAM and SSD drive upgrades for your laptop that Crucial makes.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,883 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I was hoping someone could help me out. I would like to increase RAM. I have a Acer Nitro AN515-51 that has a 8 gigs, and a second slot and together can handle 36 gigs. Should I replace both with 16 each or leave 8 gigs and add  24 gigs. And could someone please tell me if these will work.

If you have the Nitro AN515-51 the max capacity is 20GB total and it only has one removable slot for RAM and 4GB internal RAM that you can add a max of 1x 16GB RAM module of DDR4 1866/ 2133 (see specs below) or click on this link and do a Crucial System Scanner that will give you all the RAM and SSD drive upgrades for your laptop that Crucial makes.