Nitro 5 AN515-45 Game FPS not Optimized when plugged in, and needs replugged in to get optimize FPS

SInGetsu
SInGetsu Member Posts: 4 New User
I have bought my Nitro for around 3 months, when i'm play some games E.g Forza Horizon 5. sometimes when opening the game, AC plugged in, it only got around 30FPS (i set the power setting to high performance in AC) and then i replugged in the AC it went up to my regular FPS (90FPS) is this some battery driver issues?

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Sounds like its running on the wrong GPU on start up for some reason, if you force it to use the "high power" adapter under start -> graphics settings , that may help :)
  • SInGetsu
    i have toggle it, but sometimes my laptop fps is not optimized when its running for 6 hours after using it for non gaming stuffs, like browsing the internet or office stuff, its required to restart for optimized FPS. my laptop still use single channel RAM. are there any bloatware from default factory that makes the computer slow?

• Leostat
    That sounds like a issue with the graphics card switching, whats the version of the nvidia drivers you have?

There isnt really anything on the inital install that would effect it that much really apart from the AV
  • SInGetsu
    My Nvidia driver version is 496.49
  • fracotegato
    fracotegato Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same problem. I have laptop since yesterday. Im trying to figure out whats happening. Cant make the laptop run optimized
  • Leostat
    you could try updating the drivers, those are from october though so im not too sure if it would help, is it with every game or a selection?
  • SInGetsu
    i think is all of the game, like FH5, GTA V. games with genre open world.