Aspire C27-962 monitor not working

Options
Spieren
Spieren Member Posts: 1 New User
edited January 2022 in All-In-One PCs
Hello, I have been having a massive problem with my Aspire C27-962, where the pixels on the screen will randomly flicker, and all of them are either the wrong color no matter what the color is. I have been trying different ways to fix it by updating drivers or resetting settings. When I have a miracle and restore it to some extent, it always reverts or worsens. I don't know what the problem is and am getting desperate. Any help or advice on how to fix is much appreciated.

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    I'm thinking hardware rather than software, but you might be able to confirm that. Boot into the BIOS and wander around long enough to verify the problem does not happen. If it does not then we are looking at software, if it repeats in the BIOS then hardware. If hardware I'd look at the cable that goes between the motherboard and display. There are a bunch of wires in that cable and though it doesn't flex like the similar cable in a laptop it is possible for the connectors to corrode.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @Spieren,

It looks like hardware issue. Contact acer tech support,

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact

OR book the unit for repair service,

https://customerselfcare.acer.com/CS2/#/

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)