Predator Triton 500 keyboard not working

huntfromcdc
huntfromcdc Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Over the last few weeks, I have not had my keyboards lights work unless I open up predator sense after starting up the system. I can't open it with the key in this case for some reason. Today, my keyboard lights worked during startup, but the keyboard is unresponsive. Even when I open predator sense, the lights don't turn on and keys don't work. I have already checked for keyboard drivers updates and have not gotten it to work. 

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,193 Pathfinder
    @huntfromcdc try to reset the BIOS or update the BIOS firmware. Uninstall and install the latest Predator Sense in Acer support.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • huntfromcdc
    huntfromcdc Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited January 2022
    Worked excellently! Just had to uninstall and reinstall the predator sense app then restart the system and haven't had any issues since! Thanks so much!
  • marcelinosi
    marcelinosi Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi, keyboard doesnt work. How to reset BIOS if f1.. doesnt grab? Acer Triton 500 has so dummy problems at once man, I am already crazy. Looking for basic features back whole day... Disappointed! Less problems with Asus or MSI sorry to say that with 6 Acer laptops...

• marcelinosi
    marcelinosi Member Posts: 2 New User

Fine... After whole day work at evening keyboard after x reset start working again...