Predator Orion 5000 glass panel screws?

Options
Furz
Furz Member Posts: 4 New User
I bought a Predator Orion 5000 that came with the tempered glass side panel, but I lost the screws. Anyone know where I can buy them or similar ones that work? Just using the standard side panel but the glass one looks a lot better!

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,759 Trailblazer
    Options
    Which PO5 model did you get? That have been several... It should be something like PO5-xxx-xxxx. I'm fairly sure they are 6-32x5mm, which are used in most computer cases, but I might be able to say for sure if I could look it up for your model.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Furz
    Options
    Hey, thanks for your reply. As far as I could gather it's a po5-625s i711. Would greatly appreciate if you could check it out for me!
  • billsey
    Options
    Yes, they are the 6-32x5mm screws with a black surface coating. You don't need the black, but they look better than the normal zinc coating does. Very common screws, used in almost all computer cases for the last twenty plus years...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Furz
    Options
    Hey, unfortunately the 5mm screws weren't long enough, but they did fit in the holes! After a long search online I found longer 6-32 thumbscrews. They were a bit expensive but they did the job and it looks real nice now. Thanks a lot looking into this for me!
  • billsey
    Options
    What length did you end up with? We're bound to have others with the same question...
  • Furz
    Options
    #6-32 x 5/16" long thumbscrews. Those were the ones that fit perfectly.
  • billsey
    Options
    Good to know. :)