When does the Acer Nitro XV252Q 390Hz monitor come to Australia?

Options
Michaelschi
Michaelschi Member Posts: 4 New User
I’ve seen this monitor on Amazon but not available for Australia :(
Is there a chance it comes to Australia soon?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,941 Trailblazer
    Options
    We never know until it shows up in the stores... The appropriate people at Acer that tracks that info doesn't hang out on this community support board. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • bahargul
    bahargul Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    you can check Acer Nitro XV252Q 390Hz monitor in Ebay and also in other brand websites
  • Michaelschi
    Options
    bahargul said:
    you can check Acer Nitro XV252Q 390Hz monitor in Ebay and also in other brand websites
    Yeah I still cannot find it, not on eBay, doesn’t ship to Australia on Amazon, so only way is to have it released in Australia :(
    I don’t know any American websites that would ship to aus that has this monitor…
  • Michaelschi
    Options
    billsey said:
    We never know until it shows up in the stores... The appropriate people at Acer that tracks that info doesn't hang out on this community support board. :)
    Do you know where I can find people who may have this info? Haha
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,941 Trailblazer
    Options
    Your best bet is to contact Acer presales support, there should be a link somewhere on the AU website, or maybe they have a chat available.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • bahargul
    bahargul Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    bahargul said:
    Yeah I still cannot find it, not on eBay, doesn’t ship to Australia on Amazon, so only way is to have it released in Australia :(
    I don’t know any American websites that would ship to aus that has this monitor…
    I buy a monitor for my self from monitorshub and it received in just 2 days