How to detatch ED322Q stand base

Options
Speekman
Speekman Member Posts: 2 New User
I have searched and searched and searched without luck, how to remove the plastic casing to gain access to the screws connecting the stand base to tye monitor but cannot find instructions anywhere!

How do i remove tye plastic casing to gain acc3ss to what i assume are screws, connecting it to the monitor, so i can detachthe base?

Thanks for your help!

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,956 Trailblazer
    Options
    IIRC there's a place you pry on with a screwdriver once the base has been removed from the stand to get the stand off, then four screws holding the hinge on to the monitor itself. The stand upright piece is what is hiding the screws...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Speekman
    Speekman Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thanks Billsey. So ive tried that orig8nally but to no avail and didnt want to push my luck and break it as its very stuck together.

I dont know how to detach the plastic case, it appears to be joined together via a sliding lock. See photos...
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,956 Trailblazer
    Options
    Not a lot of help, unless you are better at languages than I am:
    My phone says:
    Remarks: demolition screwdriver insert arrow (branch back cover and support aluminum casting) between, tilt up with ka OK, then disassemble, remove red screw.
    I kind of think they're telling you try pry the metal casting away from the plastic cover with a screwdriver... :)
    The service guide for a slightly different model (ED322QR) shows an intermediate picture with the top half of the plastic cover removed from the bottom half...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.