Replacement parts list XB271HU.

Fenderfuzz
Fenderfuzz Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2021 in Predator Monitors
Good Morning,
I am trying to replace the menu control board for an XB271HU. I am unable to find a parts list anyplace or I do not know what to search for. Is anyone able to help point me in the right direction. 

Best Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,897 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good Morning,
    I am trying to replace the menu control board for an XB271HU. I am unable to find a parts list anyplace or I do not know what to search for. Is anyone able to help point me in the right direction. 

It would be allot better if you would take a caption of the part you are after and/or look at reference numbers on that menu board ? Here are all the replaceable boards and Acer part numbers for your XB271HU monitor, good luck.

• StevenGen
    Answer ✓
    Thank you Steve. This will help solve the problem. If I may ask where did you find these parts?

This is from the official Acer service guide for the XB271HU monitor so its 100% correct that we have access to. 

Answers

• StevenGen
    Answer ✓
    Good Morning,

It would be allot better if you would take a caption of the part you are after and/or look at reference numbers on that menu board ? Here are all the replaceable boards and Acer part numbers for your XB271HU monitor, good luck.

• Fenderfuzz
    Fenderfuzz Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you Steve. This will help solve the problem. If I may ask where did you find these parts?

• StevenGen
    Answer ✓

This is from the official Acer service guide for the XB271HU monitor so its 100% correct that we have access to.