Nitro AN517-51 windows 11 back to windows 10

MarkPatti
MarkPatti Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2021 in Windows 11
So i installed windows 11 and didnt like so i tried to uninstall it but the 10 was over and its now part of my machine. so i did a factory reset hoping to put my Nitro back to normal but no luck windows 11 still there and none of my Acer stuff like boost doesnt work well its not even there. is there a way i can make a boot up on usb to restore it or somewhere in recovery that will put it all back to normal??

Answers

• If you haven't done a disk cleanup, windows 10 should still be on the disk. What appears when you press alt+f10 before the acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder
    Fron cnet:
    "Here's how to do it: Start menu > Settings > Windows Update > Advanced options > Recovery > Previous version of Windows (you may see "Go back" instead). That's it! Once 10 days have passed, you can still go back to Windows 10, but it'll be a little trickier: You'll need to back up your data and perform what Microsoft calls a "clean install" of Windows 10 on your PC. Or, if you're smart, you will have backed up your system before installing Windows 11 in the first place and can restore from that."

Just me but when I do something major to a system first I create a "Recovery Disk" (16GB microSDs are cheap in bulk) and tape it to the laptop lid or top of desktop case. Then add a label with date. I works for me.