Issues with Realtek Audio and Nvidia Broadcast - Swift X SFX14-41G

Options
MalikG
MalikG Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2021 in Swift and Spin Series
Hey, I'm having a bunch of issues with Nvidia broadcast and Realtek Audio. I have a new Acer Swift X model number SFX14-41G. When Nvidia broadcast is installed, the sound settings glitches out and prohibits you from switching the input or output devices and also causes Service Host: Local System and a few other services to use up to 50% of the CPU and keep the fans running loud. I have a temporary fix which involves deleting the current audio driver and installing an older version of the Realtek Audio driver. This fix undoes itself every so often when windows updates and reinstalls the newest driver, even though I tried to make it not do so in settings. I'm sure its not a Nvidia Broadcast issue since when I try to install other voice isolation or background noise reduction software such as Krisp, or any other that tries to switch the audio inputs or outputs, it gives these exact issues. Any help?

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @MalikG,

Are you installed Win 11 OS.
  • dwillaw
    dwillaw Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I'm having a similar issue.  I did install Win 11 OS and I cannot properly connect my Bluetooth earbuds.  I have uninstalled the Bluetooth driver 3x.  After the 3rd try, the earbuds would disconnect intermittently and so would the sound on the computer.
    Help!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Options
    Intel released new Realtek drivers this last week. Make sure you are fully up to date.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.