Acer Nitro 5 doesn't show any drives in windows 10 setup.

Options
QuyNguyen
QuyNguyen Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2021 in Windows 11
I bought an acer nitro 5 2021 edition i5 11300h GTX1650 windows 11. I got fed up with windows 11 bugs and decided to go back to windows 10, however when I booted from usb and installed normally the setup didn't find any drives. Pls help guys!

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,780 Pathfinder
    Options
    @QuyNguyen go to this website: https://www.acer.com/ac/vi/VN/content/support-product/8878?b=1, choose Windows 10 64-bit, and download the Intel RST Driver. Extract the file and put it in the Windows Installation USB. When the installation asks for the driver, locate and choose that file. 
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • laurentiumot
    laurentiumot Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Can you renew the link of "ISR(Intel Rapid Storage Technology) Driver?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

@laurentiumot What is the exact model? Example AN515-55.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • StevenGen
    Options

Just to let you know and what my experience is Win-11 old OS build and the new OS build 22H2/22621.819, as it seems that your Nitro 5 i5 11300h GTX1650 windows 11 seems like the same as mine the AN515-56 but with lower specs.

In my extensive experience with both old and new Win-11, this OS works perfectly and has NO bugs, you must be doing something wrong or haven't updated the proper windows updates and NVidia and Intel drivers for your laptop, as I've used Win-11 since its release and never had problems with my Nitro 5 AN515-56 i7-11800H with RTX-3050 and its working great with editing/high end gaming and never had a crash or anything that the OS contributed to.

• NoelMP4
    NoelMP4 Member Posts: 30 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    edited November 2022
    Options

Acer had redesigned & reorganized their support site in late September 2022 so the old support links no longer work, laurentiumot. the new link to the AN515-57 (Nitro 5 2021 gtx 1650) driver download page is here, where you will find two versions of the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver (v18.3.0.1003 & 18.6.1.1016.2). choose either one and store it onto a Windows install USB drive