When I installed the ssd m2 NVMe and turned on the computer it did not appear - Acer Nitro 5

Imadeddine
Imadeddine Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited December 2021 in Nitro Gaming
HI
I have a problem in Acer Nitro 5 
When I installed the ssd m2 NVMe into the motherboard and turned on the computer it did not appear
What is the problem ?
THANX

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Answers

• Imadeddine

Tinkerer

HI my labtop  
  • Have you checked if ssd appears in the bios info tab? This laptop will likely only support ssd m2 2280 sata 3.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Imadeddine

Tinkerer

How do I know

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    Imadeddine

Kindly tap the f2 key on the keyboard continuously while turning on the computer.   It will go to the Bios setup screen.    On the bios screen , on the info tab you can find the details of ssd.    Kindly check whether it is detected.  

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Imadeddine

Tinkerer

I did not find the appropriate settings
    Imadeddine

Kindly tap the f2 key on the keyboard continuously while turning on the computer.   It will go to the Bios setup screen.    On the bios screen , on the info tab you can find the details of ssd.    Kindly check whether it is detected.  
    But i did not find the appropriate settings .you can help me ?i did not find the appropriate settings .you can help me ?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited December 2021
    click here my friend:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Imadeddine

Tinkerer

click here my friend:

Ok bro  :
  • This model only accepts ssd m2 2280 sata 3:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Imadeddine

Tinkerer

This model only accepts ssd m2 2280 sata 3:

Can you explain more 
    And thank you