Nitro AN515-57 - Display problem

Mohnoutek
Mohnoutek Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi everyone!

My Nitro AN515-57 display is working really bad any other day (parts of the screen are shown double or not shown at all!).

I have recorded an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BKA6Tzu5fE

Any idea of how to solve this?

Thanks a lot!!

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,717 Pathfinder
    @Mohnoutek update to the latest BIOS version(1.11). If that doesn't work, take it to the Acer service center for warranty.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @Mohnoutek,

How the screen looks in BIOS page ?
  • Mohnoutek said:
    Hi everyone!

My Nitro AN515-57 display is working really bad any other day (parts of the screen are shown double or not shown at all!).

I have recorded an example:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BKA6Tzu5fE

Any idea of how to solve this?

Thanks a lot!!
    Also, uninstall the graphics drivers for Intel and NVIDIA completely and then reinstall them with the latest drivers as that should work. 
  • Mohnoutek
    Mohnoutek Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited December 2021
    Easwar said:
    Hi @Mohnoutek,

How the screen looks in BIOS page ?
    Do I need to change something? I updated to the latest BIOS version and the problem is still there.

Thanks!

​​​//Edited the content to hide serial number.
  • After updating the bios, try resetting the battery: disable fast startup in the power options, turn off the computer, unplug the power adapter, press the power button for thirty seconds and leave the computer off for half an hour. Then turn on the computer and see if the problem remains.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)