Acer E5-576G-56F All of a sudden the image goes off the screen.

Aplt
Aplt Member Posts: 3 New User
Hello there..
Suddenly, only the image goes from the screen, but the laptop does not turn off, the screen leds and the laptop are on. What is the problem?
  E5-576g-56F (i5-8000)

Answers

• Aplt
    Merhaba.
    Türkiye'den yazıyorum. Acer E5-576G-56F (i5-8) laptopum var. Cihazım bazen oyun vs. çalışmasa dahi standart çalışma yaparken zamansız (bazen 10 dakika. bazen 1 saat hiç belli olmuyor) ekrandan birden görüntü gidiyor fakat ekran ışığı yanıyor laptop çalışmaya devam ediyor. 
    Power tuşundan kapatıyorum. Tekrar açtığım zaman bazen sadece laptop açılıyor fakat ekran siyah bazen laptop açılıyor sadece ekran ışığı yanıyor ama windows görüntüsü ekrana gelmiyor. Laptopu açmadan uzun sürü bekleyerek power tuşundan açtığım zaman sorunsuz açıyor ama yukarıdaki sorunu yine yapıyor (ekrandan birden görüntü kayboluyor). Bulunduğum ülkede servise götürdüm anakart değişecek diye söylendi farklı laptop servisine  götürdüm ACER lar için kronik arıza diye söylendi, harici ekran kartı iptal edilecek sadece onboard olan kullanılacak yada reboling yapılacak dendi. Şu an laptopta sadece temiz kurulumlu windows  olduğu halde aynı sorun devam ediyor.

Yardımcı olursanız çok sevinirim.
    Saygılarımla

-----------------------(translate.google.com)------------------------
    Hello there.
    I am writing from Turkey. I have an Acer E5-576G-56F (i5-8) laptop. My device sometimes plays games etc. even if it is not working, while doing standard work (sometimes 10 minutes, sometimes 1 hour is not clear at all), the image suddenly goes out from the screen, but the screen light turns on, the laptop continues to work.
    I turn it off with the power button. When I turn it on again, sometimes only the laptop turns on, but the screen is black, sometimes the laptop turns on, only the screen light is on, but the windows image does not appear on the screen. When I turn on the power button by waiting a long time without turning on the laptop, it opens without problems, but it still does the above problem (the screen suddenly disappears). I took it to the service in the country I was in. I was told that the motherboard would be changed, I took it to a different laptop service. It was said that it was a chronic malfunction for ACER s, it was said that the external video card would be canceled, only the onboard one would be used or reboling would be done. At the moment, the same problem continues even though there is only clean installed windows on the laptop.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    HDMI bağlantı noktasına harici bir TV ekranı veya monitör bağlamak, dizüstü bilgisayar ekranıyla aynı davranışı gösteriyorsa, evet, muhtemelen hatalı bir GPU'dur. Dış ekran iyi durumdaysa, LCD video kablosunun, kapağın çok fazla açılıp kapanmasından kaynaklanan aşınma ve yıpranma nedeniyle muhtemelen değiştirilmesi gerekir. Video kabloları çok ucuzdur.

If connecting an external TV screen or monitor to the HDMI port shows the same behavior as the laptop screen, then yes it is probably a defective GPU. If the external screen is OK, then the LCD video cable probably needs to be replaced from wear and tear of opening and closing the lid too much. Video cables are very inexpensive.

Jack E/NJ

• Aplt
    Thank you JackE
    I've tried. Unfortunately the same error persists.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Harici bir ekran, dizüstü bilgisayar ekranıyla aynı davranışı gösteriyorsa, ne yazık ki GPU arızalı görünüyor. Aralıklı bir sorunsa, lehimin yeniden akışıyla onarılabilecek gevşek veya çatlak bir lehim bağlantısı olabilir.

If an external screen shows the same behavior as the laptop screen, then unfortunately the GPU seems faulty. If it is an intermittent problem, it may be a loose or cracked solder joint that might be repaired by a solder re-flow

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @Aplt,

Try to do power drain,

1. Turn OFF the unit.
    2. Unplug the charger. 
    3. At the bottom there will be a tiny pin hole with battery sign close to it take a pin or paper clip and insert into it hold that button for 20-30 seconds. Then turn ON the unit and check.

• Kokulan7
    Kokulan7 Member Posts: 7 New User
    Aplt said:
    Hello there..
    Suddenly, only the image goes from the screen, but the laptop does not turn off, the screen leds and the laptop are on. What is the problem?
      E5-576g-56F (i5-8000)
     How did you solve this ,?
    I have faced the same problem