Monitor black screen flashes predator xb273k

Terrallel
Terrallel Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2021 in Predator Monitors
Hello everyone I’m having trouble with my Acer predator xb273k. I’ve been using two dp1.4 cables to get 144hz but I recently got the Alienware 360hz monitor so I took out one of the dp cables and am using it for the other monitor. Since I’ve been using one dp for the Acer monitor it has been getting black screen flashes for about half a second every so often. It’s more frequent the more active I am on the monitor and am not sure how to fix this. The black screen flashes happen when I use the Acer monitor with one dp regardless how many other monitors are connected
computer specs
acer monitor: predator Xb273k
Gpu: evga ftw3 3080ti
mobo: asus rog strix b550-f
8k dp cables from Amazon 
I also have the Alienware monitor plugged in and another small monitor that I use for sensor panel via hdmi 

Answers

• Does the same issue occur when changing the resolution and refresh rate?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Terrallel
    Terrallel Member Posts: 2 New User
    Does the same issue occur when changing the resolution and refresh rate?
    I changed dp cables and it’s working thanks for the response though can a staff lock this thread