USB 3.0 recognize as a 2.0 port Aspire 7 A715-71G.

FonsHolland
FonsHolland Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I have an Acer Aspire 7 A715-71G. I did a factory reset. Windows completely reinstalled. Now my usb 3.0 is no longer recognized. The latest bios version is installed. The drivers from the Acer site too. Several times. On my desktop the USB sticks work on 3.0. But not on my Acer. Device monitoring says:
Connection Information
  Port: 2
  Speed: High Speed (USB 2.0)
  Device address: 6
  Open Pipe: 2
  Connection status: Device connected

Device Descriptor
  USB version: 2.10
  Device class: 0x0 - (Defined at Interface level)
  Device subclass: 0x0 - Unknown
  Device protocol: 0x0 - Unknown
  Control pipe max size: 64 bytes
  Vendor ID: 0x125f (A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd.)
  Product ID: 0xde7a (Unknown)
  Product version: 16.75
  Manufacturer: ADATA
  Product: ADATA USB Flash Drive
  Serial Number: 14C0913132130086
  Configuration: 1
But it really is a USB 3.0 blue port.

Who knows a solution

Answers

• Are there any drivers with device manager issues?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • FonsHolland
    No, there are not.
  • Try installing the driverbooster program from iobit to see if the program installs the corresponding drivers.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • FonsHolland
    Thank you for your message. I will try.
  • FonsHolland
    It is a hardware problem. The USB 3.0 is corrupt. The USB-C works well. Thanks for thinking along.