Best laptop for coding and Accounting

SAAARRTT
SAAARRTT Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2021 in Members Lounge
Hey,
 I would like to know which is the best Acer laptop for coding and accounting that has a high processor, Stability and long battery life.

I would be delighted if you could help me out with my response.

Comments

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,084
    SAAARRTT

I recommend you to get a i7 processor, 16 gb ram and 1 TB hdd computer.   Getting a good graphics card and big external monitor will be an added advantage to watch movies and play games.

We are glad that you are showing up your interest in purchasing a brand new computer. 

Please visit the website – support.acer.com – chose your country – click on shop.   It will show you all the latest and new computers.    You can see all the models from low end to high end configurations.   You can look at all the models one by one.   Please chose the best one which suits your budget and needs.   You can also buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories. 

Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   If you need more details you can call and check with them.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder
    edited December 2021
    Just a note but almost any computer with a Solid State Drive (SSD) will out perfom one with a Hard Disk Drive (HDD - rotating). If the spec mentions rpm it has a HDD.
    OTOH if it has a SATA 3 HDD, a 480GB SSD is now under $45 and an easy transfer I have a number of 1TB HDDs I use for backups. Also while in the throes of Win 11 have a number of 16 GB SD cards (about $3 each) I use to pull a Recovery Disk and just tape to the laptop. It works for me.
  • padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder
    There's no accounting for management.