laptop Swift 3 SF 314-52 windows 11 and problems with driver for HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3787

Options
DimIV
DimIV Member Posts: 3 New User
I use laptop Swift 3 SF 314-52. I upgrade  my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11.  At home  I use the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3787 printer without problems on Windows 10. But on Windows 11 printing  doesn't function, only option for scan. When I go to Devices and Printer control panel. The printer is listed but when i put the mouse on it, the following text appears "The driver is not available / accessible " (Note: I'm not sure in translation because it appears on my native language).  I try many option: uninstalls all drivers and programs related to HP printer. Also use both type of connection of printer to laptop - USB and wireless. Also install and uninstall HP Smart. On HP smart it appears but when to want to print via the HP smart is not possible. It appears note "That the printer is detected in Windows, but the driver is not installed". I also installed all software from HP support page - HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3787 All-in-One Printer Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Suppor...Probably the problem is with Windows 11 or that the laptop doesn't recognize the printer drivers only scan drivers . I also have similar problems with other printers (not HP) which I use in the office,The printer is not also listed in MS Word and MS excel and MS office applications. 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    HP may not have drivers for W11 yet for your printer. Make sure you have Windows 11 selected as the OS before downloading their driver, then contact them if it still doesn't work.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.