Can someone please help me. Acer Power Supply Question for a X3-100-EB11

Hello, i have a Acer Aspire X3-100-EB11  is anything about the power supply proprietary or can i use any power supply.  It doesnt have to fit the case, because i can always just toss it in a mid tower case  

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,452 Trailblazer
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello, i have a Acer Aspire X3-100-EB11  is anything about the power supply proprietary or can i use any power supply.  It doesnt have to fit the case, because i can always just toss it in a mid tower case  

The OEM PSU’s for the Aspire X3-100 are as listed below and are of a 220W type and have an ATX 24 pin connector to the mobo, you can use a 24 pin connector type ATX type PSU of a higher Wattage but you won't be able to install it into the case, see if you can get these slim type PSU's as there are allot for sale from different manufacturers or on ebay like here “Power Supply Unit 220W Acer Veriton Acer Aspire Barebone Series (See Models)

Answers

• StevenGen
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓

The OEM PSU’s for the Aspire X3-100 are as listed below and are of a 220W type and have an ATX 24 pin connector to the mobo, you can use a 24 pin connector type ATX type PSU of a higher Wattage but you won't be able to install it into the case, see if you can get these slim type PSU's as there are allot for sale from different manufacturers or on ebay like here “Power Supply Unit 220W Acer Veriton Acer Aspire Barebone Series (See Models)

• Barracuda7772
    Barracuda7772 Member Posts: 5 New User
    thank you for your response,  i do not require it to be in the case currently.  i plan on buying a micro ATX case after and putting it all together.  
  • StevenGen
    thank you for your response,  i do not require it to be in the case currently.  i plan on buying a micro ATX case after and putting it all together.  

Yes I know that, so have a look at this article of “Best SFX PSU or Power Supply for Mini ITX and SFF Cases in 2021” or you can fit the full size ATX PSU’s of your budget.