What or where to find the BIOS version of Aspire T3-715?

Kuen
Kuen Member Posts: 190 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
The various beeps of T3-715 is explained in the BIOS version.  
I am experiencing various types of beep on my T3-715, I need to verify the beep codes.

What or where to find the BIOS version of Aspire T3-715, please ?

Answers

• Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,567 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Down and to the right on this page. "Drivers and Manuals" 
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6527?b=1

• Kuen
    Larryodie said:
    Down and to the right on this page. "Drivers and Manuals" 
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6527?b=1

Thanks.

Thanks for the link.

The link leads to five options.
    which one of these tells the beep code, please?

1.Update KBL/SKL Microcode
    2.Update ME to 11.8.50.3460
    3.Fix Systems hangs up during BIOS POST
    4.Change function to support brand "Gateway".
    5.Update micro code to M36506E3_00000074.
  • How is the beep sequence?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kuen
    How is the beep sequence?

Thank you.

The chart shows a few common beep codes.  
    The issue I encountered is a string of short beeps & short stops in about half second intervals & the beeps keep going on and on endlessly.
    I wand to find out what do the beeps indicate.
    B - B - B - B - B - B - B - B - B - B - B - B - B - B - B - B -  beeps like this.
  • In this case, it could be that some device is having problems. Disconnect all rams, hard disk, ssd, wireless network card, dedicated video card, odd and etc. Then, connect each hardware individually until you find which one is causing the problem.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)