Swift 3 Printer not working after reinstalling windows 10 following windows 11 upgrade

wazoony
wazoony Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2021 in Windows 11
A few days ago, I decided to install Windows 11 on my laptop but didn't care for it.  Reinstalled windows 10 but now I am unable to print to my HP all in one. Computer recognizes the printer and seems to be connected.  I reinstalled drivers for the printer, rebooted, ran HP print diagnostics (which said there was a problem but couldn't find it). I am able to print using my phone, and other computers connected to the network. 

Any ideas??

Answers

• wazoony
    FYI, I have Acer Swift 3 with Ryzen 4700 chip set. 
  • Does the problem occur when using a usb or wireless connection?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • wazoony
    Wireless connection
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @wazoony,

Is the printer connecting with wi-fi.
  • wazoony
    fixed.  Disabled scantopcactivationapp, unsintalled and reloaded hp drivers. 
  • What is the exact model of the hp printer?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)